Volunteering with your Group
Days of Service are now available for people who are fully vaccinated from COVID-19. As we transition back to in-person volunteer service, group size will be limited to eight people.
Youth under the age of 18 need parent permission and youth under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Projects will be 100% outside and include yard cleanup, fence repair and replacement, ramp and stair construction, siding repair and replacement, and painting. All interaction with the homeowner will be physically distant.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we return to in-person service! It is imperative that we all do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 within SSP and our partner communities.
Sierra Service Project Provides
- Preparation and orientation for the group via Zoom (30 minutes)
- T-shirt and lunch
- PPE for all volunteers and staff (work gloves and masks – feel free to bring your own!)
- A well-planned home repair project for your group
- All project materials and tools
- Trained staff to facilitate your group’s workday
- Portable toilet
Available any day (weekday or weekend). We suggest scheduling one week in advance so we can coordinate with our community partners.
There is no cost to volunteer during Days of Service! We hope you will schedule a few times to serve with us.
Call (916) 488-6441 or email Sacramento@SierraServiceProject.org