Summer 2019 Registration Now Open
Sign-ups are now open on a first-come, first-served basis as space is available! To register, you’ll need your group type, total number of youth and adults, session date and location, and a $60 deposit per person.
- All sign-ups are completed on MySSP, our online registration and volunteer portal.
- If you represent a new group, complete the New Group Login Request If you are a new liaison for a group that already attends SSP, email Veronica Russell to update your account.
- Meet with your volunteers to select a session before registering. Be sure to confirm, using the table below, that there are enough spaces available for your group during your session of choice.
- Determine the total number of spots your group wants to reserve.
- Groups attending High School only sessions must have a ratio of at least one adult per four youth (1:4).
- Groups attending Combined and Middle School only sessions must have a ratio of at least one adult per three youth (1:3).
- A deposit of $60 per participant must be received at the time of registration via credit or debit card online for your group’s spots to be reserved. We highly suggest collecting deposits from families in advance to encourage financial investment in the youth’s trip, and avoid drops later in the year.
Download and review the 2019 Summer Information Packet.
Note: San Diego Week 7 is a NEW session for combined groups, added December 2018!